Thursday, April 16, 2009

In Memoriam

I just heard (via email) about the death of a very dear man, Walter L. Wright. He passed away last night. I was disheartened to hear the news, but I knew his cancer had come back over a year ago. I remember the last time I saw him, at campmeeting last year. He was joking about how his hair had been gray before he lost it with the chemo, but when it came back, it was jet black. A few years ago, my husband Tim and I had attended a marriage seminar he and his wife gave. It was wonderful! They had such a way about them! He said he called his wife "Fuuudge," because she's dark and sweet.

My heart goes out to his wife especially, as her heart must be aching. Yet, we have the promise of a reunion at the resurrection, Praise the Lord! Here's remembering Walter Wright,



a man "after God's own heart."


Copywrite April 16, 2009, by Shannon Stambaugh. If you wish to use any of my writing in part or in total, you must request permission.

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2009 2:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice blog site Shannon!! Keep us informed of new posts!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home